Serving the public with business Web and Email hosting since 2000!
Daily and monthly offsite backups to S3
Dedicated to honest accountable business practices.
Multiple servers distributed geographically across the US.
Based in the rolling scenic hills of Western MA, USA, we have the expertise and experience to host and support clients locally and internationally.
User requestable software environments. Need a certain plugin or php version installed? No problem! Just ask.
Jagfly Hosting offers email access to a round the clock monitored ticketing system staffed and ready to help you 24/7/365.
Customizable hosting plans are available upon request, including dedicated or semi dedicated Virtual Private Servers (VPS’s). Just ask us for a competitive quote! We can scale hosting plans, and servers for that matter, to your needs.
Additionally, all of our hosting plans include the following features:
- As many email accounts as your plan has storage for (except the Micro 6).
- Unlimited email aliases and forwarders (ex.: sales@ or shipping@ forwarded to any specific email).
- Unlimited Parked Domains (Multiple registered domains can be configured to land on the same website, which can help people find you online).
- SSL Certificates for secure online transactions, are available as an add on for all hosting plans (except the “Micro 6” and “Starter”). However, ALL Jagfly Hosting accounts can receive and utilize a FREE basic SSL certificate from cPanel (including the “Micro 6” and “Starter” plan).
- Offsite backups to Amazon S3 daily, as well as one monthly backup (overwritten each month on the first of the month).
- Advanced ASSP spam filtering upon request. SpamAssassin is in use with free antivirus email scanning for all accounts regardless. If your domain receives a lot of spam, we recommend using ASSP. Available at no additional charge, but not available on all servers. Just ask.
- POP3 and IMAP email access. IMAP allows you to have all email and folders the same across all your devices, just like Gmail. All Email data is stored (and backed up, UNLIKE free Gmail) on Jagfly servers. Configurable per email account.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- All Not for Profit organizations receive 25% off, use coupon code JAGFLYNONPROFIT
- WordPress Toolkit is a feature-rich management interface that allows anyone to install, configure, and manage WordPress websites.
- Reseller accounts available for Web Developers or I.T. professionals wishing to invoice their clients directly. Call or email for details.
- New accounts (joining us without a domain) receive a free one year domain registration at time of signup, with a commitment of at least 3 months of service. Domain registrations are not refundable. To redeem, use coupon code FREEDOMAIN33 at signup.
- All of our servers are always running the latest supported Feature Rich and easy to use cPanel, for managing all features of your account from email to databases and files. Even WordPress!
- All accounts are Web Disk capable, so you could use your secure hosting account as a modest (small, depending on your account type) secure offsite backup. Which we also backup, so you have triple protection. Having worked in I.T. for many years, lets just say I’m a fan of redundant backups for a reason ;). I have setup small offices to use their Web Disk as a remote backup for accounting files, for example. This can be automated at your location. Configuration of this would not be included in the scope of services and support offered in our hosting packages, but configured at cost.
- Phenomenal Support!
Thank you for considering us in supporting your business.
Matt Lampiasi, President.